Rice Water Benefits For Your Hair
Rice water has several benefits for your hair. Using rice water to grow and maintain healthy hair is a ritual that has been practiced by several cultures (especially Asian cultures) for centuries. Rice water is the liquid that you get after soaking or cooking rice. This is filled with nutrients like amino acids, inositol (which strengthens hair), vitamins B and E, minerals, and antioxidants.
The following are some the benefits of rice water for your hair!!!
- Strengthens the strands of the hair
- Gives vitality and improves hair appearance by making it smoother and shinier
- Stimulates hair growth
- Removes dandruff
- Helps to detangle your hair
Rice water can be made by taking:
- ½ cup of uncooked rice
- Rinsing this thoroughly
- Placing this rice in a bowl with 2-3 cups of water and leaving it to soak for 30 minutes or so
- Strain the rice water into a new clean bowl.
The processes of making rice water can be done at home using the above steps. It is not recommended to use rice water on a daily basis but as part of a interval routine. However, it is a practice which has being going on for centuries in many Asian cultures so why not give it a try.